In Webasyst Cloud (recommended)
- Sign up for an account in Webasyst Cloud.
- Register a new or link an existing domain name to your account. Do the same for other domains which you want to manage from within your account.
- Set up separate websites for ach of the domain names linked to your account using the Site app. Select each website, and set up its structure, publish pages, modify design and other settings.
On your own web-hosting server
- Register domain names for your sites.
- Get the domains hosted on a web server. Consult your hosting company on how to host a domain name.
- Download the installation file of the Webasyst framework and install ot on the server.
- Edit DNS zones of your domain names, using the web hosting control panel, by specifying for them the directory where you have installed Webasyst framework.
- Set up separate websites for each of the domain names using the Site app. Select each website, and set up its structure, publish pages, modify design and other settings.