Below are described the steps required to change the domain name for a website powered by the Webasyst framework:
- Register a new domain name for your website.
- Direct the new domain name to the web hosting server where you have Webasyst scripts installed.
- If you need to move your website to a subdomain of one of your registered domain names (e.g., subdomain.DOMAIN.com), then create such a subdomain in your web hosting control panel.
- In the new domain's properties, specify the server directory with Webasyst scripts installed. Wait until your Webasyst backend is opened at the new domain (or subdomain) name.
- Log into your Webasyst backend, open Site app settings, and replace the old domain name with the new one as shown in the picture.