If you have several websites, then you have to set up authorization separately for each site.
- Signup for a Twitter account.
- Open the Twitter application creation page.
- Type any name description for your app.
- Type your website’s homepage URL.
- Type a URL of the form https://mydomain.com/oauth.php/twitter. Replace mydomain.com with your website’s domain name.
- On the app info page, select the “Keys and Access Tokens” tab.
- Copy the “API Key” and “API secret key” values.
- Log into your Webasyst backend and open Site app.
- In the website list, select the one for which you need to set up authorization via Twitter.
- Open section “Personal”.
- Enable authorization for the selected website.
- Enable “Social networks” login option.
- Check the Twitter checkbox.
- Paste the copied “API Key” and “API secret key” values into “Consumer key” and “Consumer secret” fields.
- Save authorization settings using the button.
- Check how the authorization works:
- Open your website in a “private” browser window or tab. Or use another browser where you are not logged in your Webasyst backend or in Twitter.
- Click “Log in”.
- Click the Twitter icon.
- Type your Twitter authorization credentials.
- Upon data submission, the page will reload to show authorized user’s personal account on your website.
Done! You have sucessfully set up authorization via Twitter on your website.
No comments yet.