Error 404 on the homepage usually means that there is no page with empty address in Site app. A page with an empty address is considered the homepage.
Add the homepage:
- In Webasyst backend open Site app.
- In the top-left corner select you website.
- Open “Pages” section.
- Add a new page with icon.
- Leave field “Page URL” empty.
- Enter any title and text.
- Save the page.
Instead of adding a new page, you can make one of existing pages the homepage. To do so, clear field “Page URL” for one of them.