Your password can be changed in various places depending on whether you are using the Webasyst ID sign-in option.
If sign-in with Webasyst ID is used
- Sign into the Webasyst Customer Center.
- Open “My profile section”.
- Click on “Edit”.
- Click on “Change password”.
- Enter a new password twice in the provided fields.
- The password will be updated immediately upon saving.
If sign-in with a user name is used (without Webasyst ID)
To change the password in your Webasyst user backend, open your profile settings by clicking your name in the top-right corner.
On the next page, select the “User access” tab and click on “change password”.
The password will be updated immediately upon saving.