After you have purchased an SSL certificate, you may be required to activate it by means of a TXT record in your domain’s DNS properties.
- Sign into your Webasyst Customer Center.
- Open the Hosting section.
- Click on your Cloud account’s name.
- Open the Domains sub-section and click the DNS link next to your domain name.
- Add a new record in the DNS editor:
- Leave the Name field empty.
- Select the TXT type.
- Copy the value obtained from your SSL certification authority into the Value field.
- Click the confirmation button.
Done! A TXT record for the SSL certificate activation has been successfully added.
- Wait until your certification authority verifies the availability of a required TXT record in your domain’s properties and makes the certificate data available for installation.
- Order the installation of a certificate for your domain name in Webasyst Cloud.