- Open the Mailer app.
- Click the New campaign button.
- Select the Blank option.
- Enter a message subject in the editor field.
- Click the Title block and type your own title text.
- Click the Save button.In the Drafts section on the left your new message’s subject will appear. You can click on it any time to continue editing your message draft.
- Add something else to your message; e.g., a text block.
The message editor works with various blocks that are highlighted with colored borders. With a solid red border is highlighted the block you are currently working with. With a dashed red border is selected the block over which your mouse cursor is located; click on it to make it highlighted with a solid border — it will show you that you are now working with this other block. You can edit it: enter text, upload images, add buttons and other elements.
Now click the block with the “Text” caption and type something different.
- Add an image block:
- Find a place for your image. The message editor always adds a new block below the one you are currently working with. Click the area above the title to add a solid red border to the block with a title and the recently added text as shown in the picture.
- Click the [+] icon in the editor toolbar.
- A pop-up area with the list of available blocks will appear. Select the Image block.
A new block will be added to your message, with a new image uploading area. There two ways ot add an image to this block:
- Drag & drop: use your mouse to drag an image file from your desktop or a folder onto this block.
- Uploading: by a link or from a file on your computer. Click the icon in the editor toolbar and upload an image.
- Use the same procedure to add and edit any number of various blocks that you may need.
- Once you have finished editing, click the Save button. The message is ready for sending!
Now you need to select recipients and send your message — click Next.