Free trial period & payment
The first 30 days of using a Webasyst Cloud account are free. Always! Even if you decide to pay for your account on the next day upon signup, the paid period will still begin on the 31st day. So, the first 30 days are provided free of charge regardless of the first payment date.
It is advisable to pay for an account as early as possible before the 30-day trial period expires, because this gives you the opportunity restore your account from a backup copy, by sending a request to the support team. For non-paid, free accounts backups are not saved.
Pay for one year at once to receive the following advantages:
- substantial discount
- free domain name registration
- free website acceleration via CDN on pricing plans "Pro" and "Premium"
- free SSL certificate for your domain name on pricing plan "Premium".
Installation of new apps, plugins, design themes, and widgets
You can use any number of apps in your Webasyst account. Their complete list ist available on our website.
At the very beginning you may have only a few apps installed in your account, but you are free to add more apps whenever you need them, via the built-in Installer app.
Connecting your own domain name and setting up an SSL certificate (HTTPS)
You can connect your own domain name to a Cloud account, and you will be able to do the following:
- create a website on your domain
- log into the administrative backend of your Cloud account on your own domain: mydomain.com/webasyst/
Read the detailed instructions on how to link a domain name to Webasyst Cloud.
Your Cloud account operates via a secure HTTPS connection by default, using an SSL certificate. After you link your own domain to your account, you can make your domain accessible via a secure connection, too, as described in a separate article.
What you can do in your Cloud app
- Extend your account, credit your account balance.
- Link custom domain names to your account.
Register new domain names.
Order SSL certificates for your domains.
- Set up email addresses (for use in Webasyst apps; e.g., in Helpdesk to collect support requests).
- Speed up your site via CDN.
- Set up additional cron jobs.
Pay full monthly fee or purchase apps to reduce the fee
Various apps are available for free or for payment. Most paid apps can be used without purchasing them; simply install an app and begin using it. The payment amount for its use will be automatically calculated and added to your monthly bill.
To save on monthly payments for using a paid app, you can purchase a lifetime license and link it to your Cloud account. This done, you will have to pay only for your account and no more for the app.
To link a license to an account, click on "Buy/Install" on the app-viewing page in your Installer.
Creating an online store
To create an online store, you need Shop-Script ("Store") app. If you do not have it in your account, install it via Installer.
In order to quickly open and run a successful online store, read these useful articles:
- How to open an online store and begin working with Shop-Script
- Tips on SEO and promotion basics for a Shop-Script based online store
- How to create an online storefront in Facebook
- Complete check list for opening an online store
- Tips for a beginning online seller
- Shop-Script terms
Creating a website
Various sections on your website can be powered by different apps, depending on what exactly you want to publish on your site. Use these apps to create a convenient and multi-functional website: Site, Blog, Photos, Hub, Helpdesk.
Below are provided links to articles which may be useful for creating a website in Webasyst Cloud:
- How to create a website with Webasyst
- How to publish photos on your website
- Setting up website structure (routing)
- How to change website design
- How to create a blog on your site
- Adding the list of latest blog posts to your site
Creating a CRM
Webasyst provides a set of online tools for storing and effectively managing various information related to your contacts, i.e. your clients, partners, colleagues, etc., and to use those data to make your business more efficient. Install the core elements of the Webasyst CRM: Contacts PRO, Helpdesk, Mailer, Hub.
Some useful articles on using Webasyst apps as a CRM solution:
- Setting up custom workflow in Helpdesk (tutorial)
- Customizing design of Helpdesk request forms
- How to send an email message using Mailer app
- How to count message views in Mailer
- Common mistakes in sending bulk emails
Setting up a data storage
Some tips on how you can store and manage your files in Webasyst:
- Publishing photos on your website
- Embedding photos in other apps’ frontends
- Setting up access rights for files stored in Files app
- How to publish a list of files, stored in Files app, on your website
Your Webasyst account has a dashboard for you to easily track the current activity of all users in your account and other data which are important for your work. Read more about it: