If there is a direct instruction for a Webasyst app or plugin to set up a cron job in Webasyst Cloud, then you can perform this setup in Cloud app as described below.
Important note: You do not need to manually add cron jobs for apps and plugins developed by Webasyst, because their cron jobs are added automatically.
How to add a cron job
- Open Cloud app.
- Proceed to "Crontab" section.
- Select an app from the provided list.
- Enter the command in the text field, which is provided in the user manual.
- Specify the command execution frequency.
- Confirm the cron job creation.