What is a license
A license constitutes your right to use a paid software product on one domain name and on any of its subdomains (read more about licensing). If you need to use a paid product on multiple domains at the same time, you need to purchase additional licenses for all your domains.
How to link a license to a domain name
- Log into your Webasyst backend on the domain name to which you want to link your license; e.g., domain.com/webasyst/
- Open Installer app in your backend.
- In the Installer, find the purchased product in one of the available sections: "Apps", "Plugins", "Design themes", or "Widgets", and install the product using the green button. If you are not authorized in your Customer Center, you will be asked to enter your registered email address and password.
Upon installation, a license is automatically linked to your current domain name, on which you logged into your Webasyst backend.
How to transfer a license to another domain name
License transfer to a different domain name occurs in the same fashion as the initial license linking:
- Log into your Webasyst backend on the other domain; e.g., second-domain.com/webasyst/
- Open Installer app in your backend and link the product's license to the current domain using the installation button.
During the transfer, your license will be unlinked from the previous domain name and linked to the current one.
Will I need to pay to extend my license?
Licenses for paid products purchased in Webasyst Store are valid and belong to you without time limitations; therefore, you will never have to pay to extend your licenses.